Dan DeHaan Dot Com

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Euchetey-Duke! I've been playing alot of Eucher lately. Apparently it's very "Michigander-ish" to play this particular card game. My nephews and niece are getting older and have recently learned the game, providing me 3 players ready to "get yer trump on" at any given moment. Sure, Yahoo! provides online games 24/7 but there's nothing like yelling "Euchetey-DUKE!" and seeing the look on your opponent's face as you "set" their team on the last trick.

In other, even less constructive news, Xbox LIVE is also pulling me away from many of my responsibilities. HALO2 in particular. 'Rumblepit' to be precise.

Got heavy usage out of our new Vonage phone system today. Good product.....so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home