Dan DeHaan Dot Com

Friday, July 29, 2005


Nigerians are starving and my family is hosting giant burrito eating contests!!! Oh America. You so crazy!!! Today, my nephew Dillon was challenged to eat a burrito dubbed "Don't Even Think About It" from a restaurant in Kalamazoo, MI called "The Big Burrito". "The Behemoth" as I affectionately call it, measures nearly 30 inches long and is filled with burrito goodness that only genuine Mexicans could create. (Those Mexicans are mad scientists!!!) To make a short story even shorter, he couldn't finish it. 17 inches was all he could devour. I too ingested 17 inches of burrito delight. The size I ordered was aptly named, "The Big Burrito".

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse Palmer said...

Looks like a good challenge. I think I'm going to go there tomorrow for the buy one "don't even think about it" burrito get the second one half off Sunday sale. I'll be taking my left-overs to work on Monday - which I'm sure there will be a lot of...

=)

twitter.com/jessepalmer

4/03/2010 11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home